USG is committed to being transparent on every front. If you’d like to learn more about transparency, here are some ways you can learn about what we do.
- Attend Senate meetings every week! Our home page will always have the correct location and time on where to go. Sitting in on Senate meetings allow you to voice your concern, or learn about our current projects being worked on.
- If you can’t make our meetings, you can watch the livestream of our meetings on Facebook or look at our meeting minutes, monthly officer reports, bylaws, and other governing documents over on the Governing Documents page.
- If you ever have any questions or concerns about our fiscal responsibility, you as a fee-paying student have the right to contact the USG treasurer and request a detailed expense report on our organization. See our Officer page for the treasurer contact or email MinesUSG@gmail.com.
- Sit in on the allocations process! This year’s allocation dates will be listed once they are determined.
- Sit down with your class representatives, class president, or governing body representative! They’re always excited to talk to constituents about projects and initiatives. The Officer page has class office hours with where and when you can visit them.